Bootcamp & Placement
Designed by software companies and conducted by IIT alumni
Do you want to contribute to building a huge ecosystem comprising of industries, colleges, graduates and students?
Does it excite you to be part of an high-growth company dealing with large masses of young students and companies/organizations?
CFA is a unique outcome-oriented ecosystem of colleges, subject experts and corporate partners that helps industries significantly improve their talent pool, and fulfills the supply chain in a very productive way through a unique skill-development process.
Led by a team of illustrious professionals from leading organizations
Supported by a strong advisory board comprising of leading personalities from industry
CFA is a strongly people-oriented company
write to us at admin@caTechnologies.in for only open positions
Business Development Manager (1) Main Trainer (0)
Presales - Academics (1) Principle Architect (0)
Associate Trainer (0) Tech Lead (0)
Associate Manager - Marketing (0) Digital Marketing Professional (0)
CFA - Manager-Operation
We are looking for two professionals to join us in operation
- This is a HR & operational role primarily working on employees and students. You will be directly responsible for creating and enhancing policies w.r.t. deployment of services
- The position is based out of Bangalore and does not involve travelling to clients location.
- Develop a thorough understanding of CFA services including Spark Bootcamp, customer categories and competitors
- Participate and engage with employees and students in the overall process of deployment of services
Here is what we are looking for:
- You are already working in similar roles in reputed companies
- Passionate about creating and enhancing operational processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What can you expect at CFA-
- Completely meritocracy driven
- Like minded intellectually curious colleagues
- High paced learning
- Knowledge-focused space
- Very competitive salary