Bootcamp & Placement
Designed by software companies and conducted by IIT alumni
CFA - Business Development Manager
We are looking for a sales professional to join us as Business Development Manager for India Markets
- This is a front end sales role. You will be directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales of our services from prospecting to closure. You will be expected to sell to diverse set of clients like Product, Service, Startup, ODC of software companies and software division of core industries.
- Apart from your own sales closures, you will also train & manage a team of Business Development Executives and help them with their closures as well.
- The position is based out of Bangalore and does involve travelling to clients location.
- Develop a thorough understanding of CFA services including Spark Bootcamp, customer categories and competitors
- Understand and preempt skill development initiatives by state and central governments, and NGOs
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline through outbound. Use Sales Playbook and reach out to the relevant contacts in the accounts assigned to you by sending cold but highly personalised mails
- Reachout to inbound leads in timely fashion and pitch for a demo. Customize the sales pitch according to the prospects and the situation.
- Responsible for closures for the accounts assigned to you. Prepare well for the demos. Take feedback from the peers. Negotiate and handle objections raised by the client independently.
- Review work done by your team. Train and help your team to get better at prospecting/closures.
- Ensure that all the activities are updated in CRM.
Here is what we are looking for:
- You are either already working in roles like Sales, Account Management, Pre-Sales, Sales Support etc. or are keen on building a long-term career in sales.
- Exceptional business and analytical skills and ability to run entire sales cycle independently.
- Team handling experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What can you expect at CFA:
- Completely meritocracy driven
- Like minded intellectually curious colleagues
- High paced learning
- Knowledge-focused space
- Very competitive salary
Do you want to contribute to building a huge ecosystem comprising of industries, colleges, graduates and students?
Does it excite you to be part of an high-growth company dealing with large masses of young students and companies/organizations?
CFA is a unique outcome-oriented ecosystem of colleges, subject experts and corporate partners that helps industries significantly improve their talent pool, and fulfills the supply chain in a very productive way through a unique skill-development process.
Led by a team of illustrious professionals from leading organizations
Supported by a strong advisory board comprising of leading personalities from industry
CFA is a strongly people-oriented company
write to us at admin@caTechnologies.in for only open positions
Business Development Manager (1) Main Trainer (0)
Presales - Academics (1) Principle Architect (0)
Associate Trainer (0) Tech Lead (0)
Associate Manager - Marketing (0) Digital Marketing Professional (0)